Vimeo Montage

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Communications Project Management Consultant

Dear Recruiter:

Are you looking for a Communications Project Management Consultant with:

• Years of experience in the field?
• Knowledge of the latest technology in Communications?
• Excellent written, oral, and psychic communication skills in other languages? A professional Translator and/or an Interpreter in English, French, or Spanish?
• A Technical Communicator, researcher, and analyst?
• A Creative Media Arts spirit, a designer and visualizer?

If so, attached is my VisualCV which meets all of these qualifications and more…

I would very much like to discuss collaboration opportunities with you. To schedule an interview, please contact me by Email at gardeniac_hungma@yahoo.com or gardenia359@hotmail.com. The best time to reach me is between 8:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M., but you can Email me by electronic message any time, and I will reply.

I look forward to communicating with you, in person, psychically or via Email.

Sincerely,


Gardenia C. Hung, M.A., B.A.

Attachments


Gardenia C. Hung, M.A., B.A.'s VisualCV
VisualCVs Accepted Here

No comments: